Tuesday 28 June 2016

A Mighty Black Nation appointed as the New Jerusalem.


 
The Almighty God Has appointed me, to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God. His reward is with Him and His work before Him.

For the third time within 3years, The Good Lord has made it known unto me that, the Glory which departed from Israel has been given to Ghana for an inheritance forever.  Ghana shall be the Head of All the Nations. It has been made the Chief cornerstone, a permanent inheritance of the Lord.

There is a crown made of pure gold on it among the Nations in the spirit, its physical manifestations will be seen soon. But be glad and rejoice forever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy and I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

 Ghana is the New Jerusalem chosen by the King of Kings as His Seat to rule the Entire world.
A Mighty Black Nation in the midst of darkness shall rise like the flames of fire. It shall grow speedily economically and the Hand of the Lord shall be on it. The Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth across the Land.

As the Angel of the Lord revealed to me in Psalm 74:12 (KJV)(For God is my King of old working Salvation in the midst of the Earth.)

 The Angel of the Lord spoke to me boldly in the Valley of Visions and I quote..

 “The midst thereof spoken of in the Psalms I revealed to you is your country Ghana. It shall be the Head of the Nations and shall bare the fruits of Righteousness. It will be a light to the rest of the world which my people shall flow into ” 

However all Nations shall flow into it whiles the Good Lord calls the generations from the beginning. The Power of His Majesty shall move across the length and breadth of the Earth to gather all His children. 

Before this Kingdom takes shape however, the Almighty will do away with all iniquity and those who blow hot and cold, He shall spew out of His mouth.  As we move into the second month of the Judgment days, we should be cleaning ourselves with the Psalms. It shall be much terrible for the unrighteous in the coming days.  
This is a good time for the Church to celebrate and to see most of Isaiah and Daniel’s Prophecies been fulfilled in this endtime.
I ask God to deliver His Children from the burning fire, and I plead for His salvation for all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment